Re: [LUG] Interesting alternative to Power over Mains & Wireless

On Wednesday 25 February 2009 20:58, Julian Hall wrote:
> Rob Beard wrote:
> > LOL.
> >
> > Yeah we get all the mod cons, they've recently replaced gas street
> > lights with that new fangled electricity stuff.
> >
> > Rob
>
> <showoff>
> Do you have inside loos yet?  We've had them for a while now in Wales ;)
> </showoff>
>
> GD&R
>
> Julian
For goodness sake synergise you lot!
Loo->digester->gas->electricity.
I've been dumping on my windows box for a while now and it gives me great
pleasure!
OH by the way:http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02/26/microsoft_tomtom/
Tom te tom te tom  (no relation)