Re: [LUG] Interesting alternative to Power over Mains & Wireless

Alan Pope wrote:

> Wait! Wait! You can get _power_ over _mains_ in Devon and Cornwall now!?
>
> Boy how things have moved on. :)

Being a tad slow on the uptake I initially read that as sarcasm about
networking over coax - who'd have thought it.

But I see it is a dig at Rob's title at the expense of Devon and
Cornwall from someone who lives in Farnborough, and doesn't even have
the compensation of working in the Supercomputer centre there.
Relocation envy?

I want to see Rob's power over wireless implementation - you hear such
rumours about Tesla.