Re: [LUG] nice small linux box

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 09:11:40AM +0000, Rob Beard wrote:
> On 25/02/2009 07:38, Tom Potts wrote:
> > http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/143/1051143/pc-plug-coming-soon-wall-near
> >
> > a wall wart from wall mart?
> > Tom te tom te tom
> >
> This little device looks really interesting especially with a 1.2GHz
> CPU, 512MB ram and 512MB flash.  No doubt when it's released some smart
> cookie will put OpenWRT on it. :-)

You could pretty much put a stock Debian install on there, let alone
OpenWRT; 512MB might be a bit of a tight fit, but not by much (and I've
run Debian on machines with much less CPU and RAM). You could certainly
put Emdebian on there.

--
Benjamin M. A'Lee || mail: bma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: http://subvert.org.uk/~bma/ || gpg: 0xBB6D2FA0