Re: [LUG] hardware suggestions

Power factor!! My old one is a miserable .6, one of the modern ones is
over .8, the old one is on a 14 year old Dell 400mhz used as a file
server with a couple of sata add in cards and sata disks (fine for the
low grade use it receives at home where speed isn't an issue).

That box consumes 90-110 watts on the killawatt meter, I really should
replace it with a 10 watt consumption mini itx board I've got and get a
modern psu with a high pf!