[LUG] Another Acer Aspire One running Debian...

So who said shop-window advertising doesn't work... (er, me - Doh!)

Local shoppie had a small ad. for an AAO plus some bits, so I called the chap who lived within walking distance and £120 later I am the proud owner of a white AAO with an 8GB Flash drive, and a few other bits & bobs. It was running the latest Linpus.

(Wifeys is purple, and I thought they were only doing the while ones as XP!)

Anyway, re-imaged it and it's now a clone of wifeys, but at least now I'll have time to fiddle with it and get things like the webcam going and be able to make video calls! (maybe!)

Gordon