Re: [LUG] [ubuntu-uk] marketing - oops included url this time

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 19:39:38 +0000
Paul Sutton wrote:

> James Milligan wrote:
> > Sorry if I've missed something but where can you get the files?
> >
> > James
>

> www.zleap.net
> under downloads then under ubuntu.
>

> Paul
> >
> > On 9 Feb 2009, at 19:20, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> >
> > I have created a mini advert type thing thats probably small enough
> > to go in the window of a shop,  (e.g newsagent),  it has link to the
> > dcglug, but its aimed and promoting ubuntu and more importantly
> > support
> > networks via the lug, (mail discussion list)
> >
> > released as creative commons so you are free to use, edit, improve
> > etc etc.
> >
> > hope it helps
> >
> > file formats .pdf and .odf
> >
> > Paul

Hi Paul,

This is a minor gripe of mine... this is supposed to be put onto
printed media, is it not?  If so then the document doesn't really need
the "hyperlinks" underlined and highlighted in blue.

Other than that, I think it's good.  Nice, clean and simple.

Good work. :)

Grant.