[LUG] [Fwd: [ubuntu-uk] Help get Windows out of schools]

--- Begin Message ---
I've created a petition to the Prime Minister to make the primary OS in
schools free and open source - it can be found at
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/nonMSschools.  To anyone that points
out I should have suggested Ubuntu for Education, the first submission
did, but was rejected on the grounds that it was "promoting commercial
products or services".  The petition should probably also have pointed
out that schools could keep the same hardware, but petitions there are
restricted to 1000 characters including spaces.

Please sign.

ubuntu-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx