Re: [LUG] Bideford Meeting

Paul Sutton wrote:

>>> The rest of February is a bit difficult. Re Saturdays - 7th March, 14th
>>> March, 21st March and 28th March are all OK. April - just 25th is OK. May -
>>> 2nd and 9th are OK. So, if you could arrange it for any of these Saturdays,
>>> that would be great.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Viv
>>>

>> I am unavailable on 21 and 28 March due to family commitments and travel.
>>

>> John W
>>

> While these dates clash wuth the Paignton meetings,  perhaps we can get
> some sort of web cam / irc link up between the various venues :)
>
> Once we confirm I can edit the wiki to suit.
>

> Paul

Even if they clash with the Paignton meetings, it's still of benefit to
the folks up in North Devon who can't make it down to Paignton.  I don't
think I'd be able to make it to the North Devon meetings, at least not
very often due to the distance but the main thing is more areas of Devon
& Cornwall are being catered for.  Your idea of a webcam link up is a
good one though.  Maybe we can look at that once the meetings are more
established?

Actually, maybe we could also do a meeting sometime with Tom's contacts
in Cameroon like we did on the Software Freedom Day event?

Rob