Re: [LUG] Exwick Community Centre LTSP Pictures

Gordon Henderson wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Feb 2009, Rob Beard wrote:
>

>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Hot off the press - here's some pictures of the Exwick Community
>> Centre LTSP Kit in action.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/exwickltsp
>>
>> Just a couple of pictures at the moment, I'll see if I can get a few
>> more before we go home.
>>

> We're seeing them in Paignton!
>
> Gordon

That's what I thought.  I hopped on the wireless and uploaded them.  It
was also a good demo of how easy it is to take pictures off a digital
camera and put them on Ubuntu.  Sods law I couldn't get the camera to
work (stupid Kodak camera which doesn't work as a mass storage device).
In the end I popped out the SD card and plugged it into the SD card
reader on my laptop.  Something else I need to investigate.

Rob