Re: [LUG] netbooks blamed for microsoft losing money

I have to agree about SLED 10 - I am using it right now, and I think it's horrible.  Will be moving over to something else as soon as I have time to do a new OS install.
The acer aspire one with Linpus Lite is even worse though - why on earth they couldn't have just used ubuntu netbook or something I'll never know

2009/2/5 Adrian Midgley <amidgley@xxxxxxxxx>
Dave Foxcroft wrote:

> Well I now have 2 x HP2133's - both with SLED 10 on them and..... I have
> to agree with most of the reviews - IT IS AWFUL !!!
> This distro/netbook combo gives  Linux a bad name, very much a 'cobbled
> together' affair with several items that don't work out of the box -
> wireless,webcam,mic ...etc.

Can we find a specific name, as someone who is responsible for it being
workable?

At HP presumably.