[LUG] Central Linux Marketing Resource

Hi All,

I've been threatening to do this for at least 6 months now, so here it
is, an attempt at the start of a central resource for Linux
marketing/advocacy materials that is distro-agnostic:

http://fpc.interactwiththe.net/

If anyone wants an account, contact me off-list with the details of
any materials that you want to upload and we can test it.

Please note that this is very, very alpha, it's running on a old
server hanging off my home broadband connection, the design is awful
and the AJAX doesn't work, but apart from that...!  The search works
and so does the upload functionality (IMHO, the most important parts!).

Oh yeah, it's only got two documents in it at the moment, the
excellent Ubuntu Pocket Guide and a link to TLDP.

Please don't publish this too widely, I'm hoping that some of you will
help me build this up before I move it to a proper server and let the
public loose on it! :o)

Kind regards,

Matt.
--