Re: [LUG] Paignton meeting saturday

On 02/02/2009 10:24, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> Meeting is still on this saturday,
>
> I will have copies of my gpgp key so will be able to (with help) do some
> key signing,
>
> apart from that,  its probably more of a social,  things are going well
> here regarding the meeting venue front,  and there could soon be various
> options to hire out some nice rooms etc.
>
> Just to also warn people that the meet does seem to clash with the devon
> cup home tie against Paignton, Not sure how it will affect parking, I am
>   going to try and get down to the shoreline for about 2:30.
>
> Paul

I'm not going to be able to make it as I'll be at the official opening
of the Exwick Community Centre Computer Suite.  Saying that, if anyone
in the Exeter area who can't make it to Paignton, feel free to drop by
and offer some moral support.  The Exwick Community Centre open day will
be 12pm to 4pm, I will post full details later.

Rob