[LUG] re Google

A few minutes ago, I was getting warnings about a large number of
websites (including BBC and Amazon) when I did a Google search using
Firefox (3.05) - this warning says "This site may harm your computer"
and would not let you go to that site - just to a warning page.

I got quite worried thinking that some terrible virus was streaking
through all the web sites but, suddenly this warning has gone and things
are back to normal.

Did anyone else notice this?

Viv