[LUG] Kompozer problem

I don't know if any of you use Kompozer much but I have found a bug - well it
happens on 3 of my systems (all *Ubuntu 8.10) anyway....
If you try and make a non-local link it blows up: select text/click
link/browse to another directory/click on file or hit 'open'  et voila
'attempting pure virtual function call aborted'!!
I've submitted a bug but find it hard to believe its been out there all this
time and no-one else has tried that!
Tom te tom te tom