Re: [LUG] forum?

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:00:44 +0000
Tom Potts <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://black.tekmagik.net/phpBB2/index.php
> was generously offered some moons ago (sorry I dont use public transport very
> often)

Sounds like that could do with a link from the DCGLUG website - feel
free to edit the Wiki for the homepage, somewhere below where the
current page talks about the mailing list.

> Now for some kind of AR security - would it be possible to set one up so that
> one needs  ones PPGPNGNG* signed key for logging in and leaving porn adverts?
> Tom te tom te tom

I dare say it is possible but would restrict posting to those who have
already had their key signed (as you cannot trust a key that is not in
the Web of Trust). That was part of the hype behind OpenID but that's
all but dead.

--

Neil Williams