Re: [LUG] North Devon Meeting?

Mark Hajdukiewicz wrote:
> Is it time to try and arrange a North Devon Meeting? It is nearly 2
> years since the last one was arranged.
>
> Is Bideford a possible location to include members from the Bude
> direction?
>
> Is there any interest in a Barnstaple/Bideford meeting?
>

> Mark

Or, if it would be nearer for some people, how about a meeting in
Holsworthy. The refurbished Memorial Hall has a computer room which I
could arrange to use for such a meeting.

Weekends would be easily available. As far as I know it would not cost
us much. I can check. There is a kitchen for tea making etc and toilets
of course. The hall is in the main car park opposite the church so
parking would not be a problem.

There is a computer shop nearby which is open on Saturdays, and come to
that we have five pubs in the town.

Or would it be too far for most people in North Devon and N Cornwall?

Neil Winchurst