Re: [LUG] Snork! - Keyboard replacement alert.

On 27/01/2009 12:56, Tom Potts wrote:
> http://www.channelregister.co.uk/2009/01/26/cost_windows_vista_capable/
> Waste of a good cup of tea that seems to have cured my cold for the mo tho...
> Tom te tom te tom

Hah!  Might make Microsoft think twice in the future.

To be honest though, those people who bought a Vista Capable PC were
quite possibly buying cheaper machines anyway and probably wouldn't want
to spend £195* on Vista Ultimate (a whopping saving of £30).

Rob

* That's the price I've just had quoted for a Vista Ultimate Upgrade
(I'm running Vista Home Premium).