Re: [LUG] Firefox add-on IE Tab

On Wed, 2009-01-21 at 20:48 +0000, Jennifer Ockwell wrote:
> I have never used the IE Tab but have used Outlook Web Access with
> Firefox and had no problems so does she need that for other reasons
> too?
I could not see a way to lay it out with the list of emails on top and
the selected email underneath. IE Tab creates the pane as Web Access
does, rather like the standar(?) email view I am used to. If I lose the
pane in Evolution, I go to View>Preview>show messager preview to restore
it. Is there an equivalent I have missed?

James

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk