Re: [LUG] Feb meet

> On 19/01/2009 12:42, Paul Sutton wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have added key signing to the topics for the next meet,  not a talk
>> just an opportunity to sign keys etc.
>>
>> Paul
>>
> Great, I'll have to create a new key.  What do we do again?  Bring some
> sort of official ID along to verify that we are who we say we are and
> not some undercover vole for Microsoft?
>
> Rob

1. Make key.
2. Export public key.
3. Put public key on web.
4. Print the key fingerprint.
5. Bring fingerprint printouts to meeting.
6. Bring ID to meeting (passports, driving license etc.. the more the
merrier).
7. Get your key signed by others, sign others keys.
8. Drink coffee.
9. Chill.

Did I miss anything ??