[LUG] meeting 7th Feb

Just wondered if people are ok with meeting up again on the 7th Feb,  I
need to go in and confirm this week, saturday at the latest)

So 7th Feb @ 3pm,  (start later to avoid the lunch time rush),

Its more of a social meet as it was agreed its not really suitable for
doing talks,  however we can talk among our selves about arranging
venues etc for proper talks etc.

Recent talk on writing to local MP's etc regarding open source has made
me think that once we have found a venue we should perhaps invite some
along for a chat on open source / free software and the rest of the time
have a few demo computers set up so they can see it in action.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
www.zleap.net