Re: [LUG] BBC flash content

On Sunday 11 January 2009 10:58, Ray Smith wrote:
> [...]
Compiz - surely thats for people who dont really want to use a computer but
like it to look flash without anything really happening: turns your linux box
into Vista/MAC without actually turning it off?
No its not that!
Turned on my w2k machine and tried to install the iPlayer download but it said
it wasnt a win32 application! I get a lot of content not ready from the bbc
too - maybe theyre just MS (trying to see if that will become a term of
abuse)

Tom te tom te tom