Re: [LUG] Alternatives to MS

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009, Henry Bremridge wrote:

> I am intending to write a letter to our elected representatives pointing
> out the cost of MS and the alternatives available; hence areas where
> Devon CC can considerably increase the value of their IT spending. If
> looked at intelligently.

Be careful if you're writing to MPs... Only your own MP is actually
allowed to reply to anything you write to him/her... (As I found this out
recently when writing to Ben Bradshaw about the doctors 084, etc.
nonsense). It was only after I hit 'send' on his website, that it told me
he would be unable to reply... /mutter/

Gordon