Subject:        PCs
Date:   Sat, 10 Jan 2009 11:50:22 -0000
From:   Dave & Nikki <davenikki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:     <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Simon,

My friend, running an IT recycling company down in Taunton forwarded me
the link http://lug.org.uk/lugs/south-west from which I got your email
address.

I’m writing to enquire if you or any members of your group would be
interested in Library Book PC’s. Model MSI 6125T

Apparently they’re ideal for LINUX (what ever that is…).

They have a 1GB processor, 512RAM, 20GB HD and are currently loaded with
a genuine Windows 2000 operating system.

    * Cost: £25

    * Availability: immediate

    * Quantity: more than you could ever want!

For similar details see:
http://www.nativetechnologyinc.com/native/booksizepc.htm

If you are interested feel free to give me a ring on 0117 9659971

If I’ve wasted your time, I do apologise!

Cheers,

David Smith

Fishponds,

Bristol

PS Also 15” flat screen monitors for £20

JPEG image

JPEG image