[LUG] Asterisk Question

Hi Gordon

Have been looking for a sample dialplan script to detect "unknown" using
incoming ${CALLERID}, but as yet haven't found one.

I would like to make Unknown callers, drop into a script which makes them
have to enter there number by using dial pad and then set the ${CALLERID}
then allow dest caller to accept or drop call into a prerecorded message,
but if they don't enter a number then drop call also.

What's the best way of creating you own voice messages?

At the meeting you metioned a mobile phone GSM pad for around £100 or a
standard moblie phone that accepted a USB to allow servers to send text
messages. If you have a URL for the above please can you forward them to me.

Thanks again for all your tips etc.

Regards

Sam