[LUG] An invitation to Tech Adventure

Hi all,

Was emailed today asking if I could extend an invitation to all D&C GLUG
members to Tech Adventure: www.techadventure.org:

--QUOTE--
"An Adventure in Technology" is a party which will be held on the 28th
February at the Trinity Centre in Bristol.

We want you to create and discover new ideas using technology. Bring
your unexpected toys, your creations, projects and ideas, put them
together with others, and see what happens! We won't really know what's
going to happen until the day, but we will be announcing any
pre-confirmed items in the programme. The day will include talks,
workshops, hands-on demos and presentations, and lots of opportunities
to play. We are expecting visitors from all over the country and even
the world bringing skills, toys and puzzles to share.

Doors will open at 10:30, admission is free, there is a licensed bar,
and the party will go on for as long as we do.
--END QUOTE--

Regards.
Grant