Re: [LUG] Free LXF issue 113

Dave Foxcroft wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Linux Format have copies of issue 113 to give away FREE!! - they could
> be useful for giving away as promo material etc.
>
> They are offering bundles of 10 - 15 copies, which healine with 'build
> your own distro..' to anyone involved in a LUG.
>
> Details are in this months LXF (issue 115) - basically contact
> paul.hudson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with your name and address along with the name
> of the LUG you are involved with and if they will send them to you,
> provided they havent run out - so better make it quick if you are
> interested :).
>
> The article in LXF 115 (page 14) mentions that if you add a joke to your
> email and they consider it the best or worst, they will also bung in a
> collection of other back issues and maybe print the joke!!
>
> Cheers
>
> Dave

True to their word ... I now have 12 copies of issue 113 that came with
19 DVD's - 14 from that issue and several more from other issues.

As a bonus (they must have liked my joke!!), I also got approx 20 copies
of various other issues and DVD's sent under seperate cover.

Now I will have to get to a meet/open day to pass them on :)