Re: [LUG] Paignton meet & Asterisk Answers

Gordon Henderson wrote:

> Good to see so many people there - sorry I didn't say hello to everyone!
>
> There's a copy of what I wrote on:
>
>   http://unicorn.drogon.net/glug/
>
> in several formats, so you can pick your poison...

<snip>

I was wondering Gordon, if you'd possibly be interested in maybe doing
another talk on this sometime in the future?

Unfortunately I was a bit tied up trying to find power and get on the
internet at the cafe to listen in on the talk.  It would be good to if
we could possibly get a video of the talk to put on the LUG site if
you'd be okay with that?  (Tom did mention he had a video camera, and I
also have access to one).

What I did notice though was that you had some nice small little systems
there.

Ta,

Rob