[LUG] future meetings in Paignton.

Hi

The shoreline cafe in Paignton
www.paigntonbeach.com are happy for us to meet at that location on the
first saturday of the month through out 2009

http://www.dcglug.org.uk/wiki/?id=Meetings

I have created a page for each,  apart from the first satuday in May
when it clashes with a BMAD biker event,  the list reflects that
hopefully (as in i have not entered the wrong date).

any problems please let me, know and I will try and fix it.  But for the
most part its the First SATURDAY  of the month.

I think its agreed that the venue is good for social meets,  if we want
to do presentations, talks etc,  then other venues will need to be
sought, but members are working on this.

All the manager asks is we let them know we plan to turn up,  while i
have put a start time in each, this can be flexible,  so will probably
end up being changed to TBA at somepoint.

I would anticipate that other events are arranged,  either on other days
or perhaps even on the same day but in a different location, The cafe is
there if we want to meet up

Hope this helps.

Therefore next paignton meet will be saturday 7th Feb 2009

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
www.zleap.net