[LUG] Tomorow - paignton and asterisk...

So as I've er...  volunteered to talk about asterisk tomorrow, are there
any pressing questions people want answering? I was just thinking of
putting something together about what it is, and how it works, and
something about VoIP in-general, but if anyone has any specific interest,
then drop me an email and I'll see what I can do...

Wishing you all a happy and prosperous new year!

Gordon