Re: [LUG] monitors OOH!

On Thursday 01 January 2009 14:57, Julian Hall wrote:
> Tom Potts wrote:
> > Just wondering if anyones seen any decent ~22" monitors on any special
> > offers I need to get one soon but the 'choice' is overwhelming!!!
> > Tom te tom te tom
>
> http://www.ebuyer.com/product/149894  <--- Acer 22"..... I have an Acer
> 19" and very pleased with it.
>
> Depends on your intended usage - games, video, photographic, movies,
> general use?
>
> http://www.ebuyer.com/product/143050  <-- awesome 10000:1 contrast ratio
Thanks for that Julian.
I've just ordered one of these - on the web site its spec says:
Play Funtastic Wide! Fun at Your Fingertips
Lighting Fast Response Time 2ms (GTG)
Features
Panel

    * Type; TN
    * Size    22
    * Resolution    1680 X 1050
    * Pixel Pitch    0.282 X 0.282
    * Brightness    300 cd/m2
    * Contrast Ratio    10000:1 DFC (Original 700:1)
    * Viewing Angle    H: 170°/V : 170° (CR≥5)
    * Response Time    2ms (GTG)
    * Display Colors    16.7M

whoopie - I ordered it
now I get an order confirmation and it says the response time is 5ms and not 2
- as indeed it does on LG site
Is it really going to worry me - should I start again??
Tom te tom te tom