Re: [LUG] Netgear WG511T PC Card

When you say it isn't recognised, where have you looked to see if it has been found?

Thanks

Jen

2008/12/31 John Hansen <whitover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

I have a WG511T card which I wish to use in a Dell 500Mhz
laptop with Ubuntu 8.10 installed. The PC card does not appear
to be recognized so does not connect with my WIFI Router.

Please be kind enough advise how I am to proceed as I have
only just installed Ubuntu 8.10 and am still a newbie.

Happy New Year to all.

John W Hansen