Re: [LUG] I am NOT a PC !?!?!

Julian Hall wrote:
> Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> How about,  in a world without fences you need Linux,  which would do
>> the job,
>>
> How about... 'In a world without walls we need a GNU way of thinking..
> Linux is it'
>
> :)

I like that.

Our potential is limitless. Our software should be too.
In a world without walls, our thinking should be GNU.
Free Software is good, for you and for me.
Software for everyone, software that's Free.
That's the freedom to help and the freedom to use,
The freedom to use it however you choose.
 From servers that have many files to store.
To laptops that let you do so much more.
Linux is here, and here it will stay.
You'll probably use Linux today.

Grant.