Re: [LUG] meeting on 3rd (ubuntu cd's)

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 17:09:42 +0000
Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Just wondered if i could swap a few of my ubuntu 8.10 32 bit cd's for a
> server edition or perhaps a 64 bit edition,   at the meeting please.

Just a note - I can't make this meeting because I'll be at the
Debian-UK Bug Swashing Party:
http://wiki.debian.org/BSP2009/CambridgeJanuary

A Bug Squashing Party is a come-together (either virtual or reallife)
of Debian Developers and Debian enthusiasts on a specified timeframe
where these persons try to fix as many bugs as possible.

http://people.debian.org/~vorlon/rc-bugsquashing.html

At this stage of the release cycle, it was felt best to help each other
by having a real life party - we've had a more or less constant virtual
BSP since July and some things just need to a different approach.

--

Neil Williams