[LUG] Single Board Computer

Hello,
This is the first post that I have made. I have been using Linux for about three
years now using Slackware and Slax.
I am sending this on a single board computer that is actually intended for embedded
applications.
I bought it from RS Components, it comes as a single circuit board approximately
90mm x 90mm, with a 133MHz fanless 486 processor and 64MB of RAM.
I pre-installed Slackware 11 on an old 20GB hard drive using another PC and
transferred it to this computer.
The power consumption is very low, not including the monitor it takes 1.7 amps at 5
Volts. I have an web based application in mind for it using a PIC processor and the
Apache web server. It has four com ports and ethernet.
I am using the Lynx command line web browser, X is a bit ambitious!
Anyone else with a similar interest?

Andy