Re: [LUG] meeting in Jan - confirmed & Booked

Subscriptions wrote:
> Paul Sutton wrote:
>
>> I Have confimed and booked the meeting for saturday 3rd Jan 2009
>>
>> Meeting at Shoreline cafe Paignton
>>
>> Details
>>
>> Start time : 14:00
>>
>> Topic Asterisk PBX Systems (Gordon Henderson)
>>
>> Venue details : See link on Main meetings page
>>
>> Parking Yes: Cost about £1.80 for 3 hours along the seafront
>> Food : Yes
>> Drinks : yes
>> Internet : Wifi (have asked to make sure the password is avaialble of if
>> wifi is needed we can use it)
>>
>> Above details are on the wiki
>>
>> So far I have the following people interested in attending
>>
>> Paul Sutton (myself as I have booked it)
>> Neil Stone
>> Gordon Henderson (doing talk on asterisk)
>> Benjamin M  .A'Lee (needs lift from plymouth)
>> Henry Brembridge
>>
>> If you are able to attend, please reply to this message on list and add
>> your name,  If more than 10 people can come i will let them know I
>> expect more.
>>

>> Paul
>>

> Phil and I would like to come, Paul.

You're very welcome,   looks like it could be a good turn out,

If we can use this venue on a regular basis, (and book ahead) we may be
able to ask if we can put up some related posters and leave promotional
material at the venue, for customers to look at, read and perhaps take
away with them.

Rob,  how many of those custom Open cd's do you have available,?   we
can perhaps leave some at the venue, if we can find a suitable counter
top display unit to put them in, (the more professional this looks the
better its is for us)

I will see what else i can find,  i have some mozilla flyers here I will
print off.

Any other resources would be welcome,

Paul