[LUG] It's nice to see the Free Software model working on a personal level...

Hi all,

Some years ago, in order to teach myself a bit about BASH, I wrote a
script-based front-end to ClamAV (called... Front End To Clam Anti Virus
(FETCAV)).  It's on SourceForge and hasn't seen any development in many
years.

A couple of days ago I got an email from someone wanting to contribute
and use FETCAV as an aid in teaching simple BASH programming to his
Ethopian students.

As the subject says, it's nice to see the Free Software model working on
a personal level.  I would never have thought anyone would be interested
in FETCAV - I wrote it for myself for no other reason than to teach
myself a bit of BASH - but here we have it, being taken up by someone
else with an interest in developing it further.

--Grant.