Re: [LUG] Perl monger social in Truro - When / where

2008/12/5 Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Just wondered if the details of this meet are going to be put on the
> wiki please or perhaps put the details in your sig so everyone is reminded

I'll try and put it on the wiki and also the devoncornwall.pm.org site
if I can work out how to log in..
 (somewhere in my huge gmail box lurk the details)

> details of venue - type, internet access, etc etc
> main subject of meet (ok this is perl) etc

I reckon it's worth starting with a social one, no need to worry about
taking notes, turning up late or accidentally spilling hicks special
draught into your laptops usb ports.

So any wifi, laptops or impromptu demo's or talks will be tolerated
rather than required ;)

Main subject's will be Buffy The Vampire Slayer (or perhaps futurama,
Dexter, IT Crowd, QI or Sorry I haven't a clue), Beer, Pie, Cornwall's
superiority to devon in all things, and no java or football. :)

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk