Re: [LUG] Securing Exim4

Grant Sewell wrote:

> Any thoughts? I'm fairly sure the secure IMAP is working OK, but I'd
> really like to have secure SMTP as well so I don't become an open target
> on t'Net.

As I said "openssl" client mode will tell you if the SSL tunnel is
working, and provide detailed diagnostics.

If you can't get Exim to work with SSL just use stunnel to provide SSL
on port 465 and forward the traffic to port 25. That should take about 5
minutes to set up.

 Simon, who uses openssl and stunnel to solve most of his SSL needs not
handled by Apache or Dovecot.