Re: [LUG] meeting 27th Nov

On Fri, 28 Nov 2008, Rob Beard wrote:

> Paul Sutton wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Thanks to everyone who attended last night, the meeting went very well
>> and was learnt,  contact made etc,  I will look in to setting up another
>> meeting in January (same place), ASAP so it can be announced in plenty
>> of time.
>>
>> A more detailed session on asterisk would be good i think,   i look
>> forward to meetings relating to this and the other ideas discussed.
>>
>> Paul
>>
> January should be good for me.

At the risk of sounding like an AOLer: Me too.

However not round about the 25th (Which is a Sunday, so that probably
rules out Friday the 23rd too), as that's the great bards day, and as you
probably guessed by my accent last night, I'm not from round these 'ere
parts...

I'll be more than happy to put something together about asterisk too, just
not sure how to present it in a restaurant... :)

Cheers,

Gordon