[LUG] Resurrection Day ptII

Blimey - that seems more popular than I imagined.
I'm up at Holsworthy Beacon - theres only 4 or 5 luggers around here..
I have a big workbench in my shippen which is about 20' long and 4' deep with
a few power points. Its open to the breeze but I would imagine we could get 5
or 6 people with trying to resurrect machines simultaneously so bear that in
mind for the summer and dont ditch old hardware....

Now if you lot down south could find a web enabled pub with a
workbench........

I wonder if there is any test equipment we could get our hands on to help..
anyone know anything about PSU,memory,soundcard,memory etc etc testing?

Tom te tom te tom