Re: [LUG] Domain Names

On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 21:21 +0000, Ross Bearman wrote:
> The company I work for charges £7.49 for two years of .co.uk and £4.99
> for one year of the three letters (com, net, org).
>
> We don't sell domains without hosting currently, which starts at £4.99
> a month (5Gb storage, 500Gb bandwidth)
>
> http://ifusehosting.com/webhosting/simplehosting
Hi again

When I said "all in", hosting is £0.90 per month + VAT, waived in the
first year. Less than £2 p.c.m. all inclusive in subsequent years. Web
space is 3GB with unlimited transfer, php5 and Mysql, blog etc. For more
dosh you get more storage. For a railway club or charity this can't be
bad.

James

--
james kilty