Re: [LUG] Source of cheap small capacity USB memory sticks

Steve Lee wrote:
> Does anyone know a really cheap (or free) source of small capacity
> memory stick's
>
> The Exeter talking newspaper is upgrading to digital and we'd like to
> give sample's with the players so users can get used to them before
> the subsequent dispatch of the 1st stick with recordings on it which
> are later recycled. The samples will be effectively disposable and
> have a small recording on them so can be old small sizes that are no
> longer sold (eg 128, 256).
>
> We need around 80-100
>
> --
> Steve Lee
> Open Source Assistive Technology Software and Accessibility
> fullmeasure.co.uk

My memory.co.uk do 512 mb flash drives for £2.99

It may be worth contacting them, regarding smaller sizes,  its probably
not viable to produce a few 32 or 64 mb but a large number they may be
able to help,  they do their own brand, so not sure if they make them or
these are rebadged 3rd party.

may be worth a look,

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
DCLUG - chat