Re: [LUG] andlinux/colinux

At Wed 12 Nov 2008 08:44:05 UTC, Tom Potts
<tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyone used these at all?

I've used colinux before. It worked quite well; I had linux running in
the background on my Windows XP box, and I could open up a VNC window
to see the display. These days I tend to use VMWare instead as it
means I can run 64-bit linux (from my linux partition) on 32-bit
Windows --- colinux only supports 32-bit on 32-bit.

Anthony
--
Anthony Williams
Author of C++ Concurrency in Action | http://www.manning.com/williams

Custom Software Development | http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk
Just Software Solutions Ltd, Registered in England, Company Number 5478976.
Registered Office: 15 Carrallack Mews, St Just, Cornwall, TR19 7UL, UK