[LUG] ubuntu south west teams

Hi

Just wondered if anyone is interesed in signing up and getting listed here
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/SouthWest

it a list of users etc for ubuntu in the south west,  while you don't
need to be part of the ubuntu-uk mail list ( I am),  the more of us that
get listed may help us if we wanted to run events etc,  as it shows more
support in the area.

We can co-ordinate efforts via the lug list and if we need help then
those of us who are on the ubuntu-uk and other lists and ask for help
there,

April 23rd 09 is the release date for the next release of ubuntu
(hopefully) it would be nice to perhaps have a release event / party on
the weekend after.

I think it may also be worth, having 2 lists on that page,  one for
devon, one for cornwall,  it makes it easier for people to scan the list
for where people are.

just and idea.

Paul