Re: [LUG] being scanned etc

At a guess I'd say someone is port-scanning you and mixing in dummy
scans from spoofed IPs

Its a fairly standard technique, hackers using apps like Nmap often
mix dummies with real probes.

Alternatively someone may be trying to firewalk your router to
determine what ports are blocked by AC's or policies.

Steph