[LUG] Thunderbird 2 Address Book

Hi All,

Simple question, what is the filename Thunderbird 2 saves the Address
Book under?

I've checked online and even the Mozilla website *claims* it is
abook.mab.  This cannot be true as I have just updated (imported) my
Address Book and having searched the entire PC the only abook.mab I can
find was last written to in 2005!  I suspect that the Mozilla FAQ hasn't
been updated in this area.  I need to know the proper file so that I can
back it up, my system seeming to have failed to do so previously.

Kind regards,

Julian