Re: [LUG] Viglen MPC-L

2008/10/28 JOHN HANSEN <whitover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> When I tried to buy one they did not offer the discounted price you mention.
> They quoted me £99+VAT+P+P and were not prepared to reduce the price to £79
> inclusive.
> Perhaps their attitude has changed-who knows?

No perhaps about it. The reason you had that problem (as I explained
in an email to you) is due to a communication failure within Viglen.
We sorted that out very quickly (over the weekend immediately after
the podcast episode came out) and people have been buying them ever
since at the reduced price.

You might want to try again if you haven't already got one.

Cheers,
Al.