Re: [LUG] This might be old but...

Well you know what to do then ?

Write a little script , maybe in Perl or Python. Integrate it into
your mail app to introduce random keywords into the footer/signature
of your email.

Hopefully this will waste a lot of resources in the analysis sytem.

e.g

President bomb assassination nuclear jihad bin laden martyrdom kill
detonate government poison dirty bomb

I'm all up for a bit of civil disobedience. I would do more but I
don't have a clean suicide vest, they're all at the cleaners

and I'm fresh out of C4. (Couldn't get to the shops, been working all week)

Steph (big fat pink tongue in cheek)