Re: [LUG] Plymouth monthly meeting?

Benjamin M. A'Lee wrote:
> Are there many people in Plymouth who'd be interested in regular local
> meetings like the ones being planned for Exeter? If so, does anybody
> know of a decent venue (pubs are not something I know much about)?
>
> I'd also suggest not having all the meetings at the same time, so that
> people can go to more than one if they like.

Apologies if this is a repeat of my previous message which appears to
have gone missing but here is a copy .......

Hi all,

I live just outside of Plymouth (Pl12 6RB gets you close-ish) and have
enough space to host social meetings if that suits....

I don't work on a 9 to 5 basis, so it may be difficult to do 'every
Friday' for example but since I'm part time now there is a good chance
that twice a month should be ok.

There is parking space and depending on numbers, space for laptops or
pc's. I can probably extend the network to get Internet access.

For those who have real jobs I assume a Friday/Weekend evening would be
preferable, let me know.

If the weather is friendly a bbq could be a possibility again let me know.

Neil Stone did circulate this earlier but general busy busy times
recently mean that I didn't get round to organising anything - until now
that is....

Cheers,

Chris Tipney

p.s. I'm back home this Thursday so this coming weekend is a possibility
- any takers for Sunday afternoon / evening ?