[LUG] nfs/cups for windows

I have a w2k machine that I sometimes use for Visual Studio - I need to
maintain a project until I can convert it into pure FLOSS.
Due to its physical situation it is the best placed to be print and file
server and, rather than confuse my missus and kids by trying to explain how
to print/fileshare when daddies having a coding fit I was wondering if anyone
had tried configuring w2k for NFS and CUPS serving?

Tom te tom te tom

And no I don't want to virtualise the w2k!